Many comparison sites derive an income from lenders and insurance providers appearing in top listings for search criteria. This is not always reflective of all the providers available in the market as they do not ALL subscribe to this.  The consumer is also responsible for the provision and accuracy of the information that they provide and as these sites do not provide advice, there is no recourse or compensation. Some consumers find this position of risk acceptable in some cases, however, arguably, when it comes to larger financial commitments ie. purchase of a house, income, lifestyle protection or other family affairs, then the need for advice suddenly becomes paramount. We are qualified to provide accurate advice and to give you peace of mind, are also covered by professional indemnity in the event that our advice is found to be negligent.

Don't miss out on the best advice from an experienced Financial Planner.

 Call us today, see how much we can save you.

Evermore-fs  Suite 29, 4th Floor Clayton House, 59 Piccadilly, Manchester M1 2AQ, UK

calls will incur a 2p/min service charge  plus any additional charge (Access Charge) from mobile/landline provider.

* We refer these requests to suitably qualified Advisers ** To understand the features and risks of Commercial Mortgages and Bridging Finance, please ask for a personalised illustration. We refer these requests to suitably qualified Advisers.

For residential mortgages we charge a fee of £150 at outset, £350 on application and £100 on offer. Alternatively, you can pay us a fee of £995 and if we are paid  commission by the lender we will refund it to you. Commercial Mortgages, Secured and unsecured loans and some Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. evermore-fs is an Appointed representative of  New Leaf Distribution Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Number 460421. Registered office 1st Floor Princess Caroline House, 1 High Street, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 1JE. Will writing is not regulated by the FCA.

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage

©2009 by evermore-fs